Viewing International Relations Council
General Description: To oversee issues associated with countries and organizations outside the United States.
- 1. To establish and maintain relations between the ISCD and individuals and organizations involved with bone densitometry, osteoporosis and metabolic bone disease outside the USA.
- 2. To facilitate development of collaborative courses and educational programs outside the USA.
- 3. To expand ISCD membership and participation outside the USA.
- 4. To determine procedures for handling these activities.
- 5. Oversee Panel activity.
|Maeda, Sergio Setsuoemail@example.com||Member|
|Brown, Peterfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex-Officio-Executive Director/CEO|
Return to committees list