Viewing Marketing, Communications and Membership Committee
The marketing, membership and communications committee is charged with coordinating all of the Society's communication, membership and marketing efforts, including the website.
A. Membership Specific Responsibilities:
1. With staff to help develop new member recruitment programs.
2. To deal with any membership issues that arise during the year.
3. Work with staff to send new members any information they need.
4. Research and propose to the Board any changes in membership categories or fees.
5. Conduct periodic surveys of the membership and recommends to the Board any new services or products.
6. Explore the specific needs of constituent groups as needed.
B. Marketing & Communications Specific Responsibilities:
1. Work with staff to help develop ISCD website and other communications tools.
2. Review and recommend marketing and communications policies to the Board.
3. Work with staff to develop and implement an effective marketing strategy for the Society and its programs.
|Callahan, Kathleenemail@example.com||Staff Liaison|
Return to committees list