Viewing Certification Council
MISSION: The ISCD Certification Council serves to establish skeletal health assessment skills in bone densitometry by promoting best practice standards, competent evaluation, and continued professional development in bone densitometry. The certification process recognizes attainment of the highest standard of achievement and professional excellence in the field of bone densitometry for clinicians and technologists.
1. To establish policies and procedures for the ISCD certification programs and oversee the administration of the certification exams to meet industry standards.
2. To report to the Board concerning changes in policies and procedures for the ISCD certification programs.
3. To oversee the Council’s subcommittees:
- a. Test Subcommittee
- b. Item Writing Subcommittee
- c. Recertification Subcommittee
- d. Body of Knowledge Sub- committee
- e. Ethics Subcommittee
|Carroll, Moniquefirstname.lastname@example.org||Vice Chair|
|Bianco, Maryemail@example.com||Public Member|
Return to committees list