Viewing Asia Pacific Panel
Purpose is to address the mission of the ISCD and work towards achieving the goals and objectives of the ISCD in the Asia-Pacific region. The panel is a group of bone densitometry experts who will oversee the activities of the ISCD in the region.
- 1. Maintain a minimum of 25 ISCD members in the region.
- 2. Supports development of Asia-Pacific meetings of the ISCD, including educational courses and certification exams that may be stand-alone meetings or held in conjunction with national or international meetings in the region.
- 3. Facilitates communication of national and regional issues to the ISCD.
- 4. Deals with regional professional issues related to development of the science and practice of densitometry.
- 5. Assists in increasing ISCD membership in the region.
|Chandran, Manjuemail@example.com||Vice Chair|
|Chionh, Siok Bee||Siok_Bee_Chionh@nuhs.edu.sg||Member|
|Rondain, Jose Eduardofirstname.lastname@example.org||Member|
Return to committees list