Viewing Education Council
General Description: To develop and oversee ISCD educational courses and programs.
- 1. Determine policies and procedures for ISCD education courses and programs.
- 2. Determine where and when courses will be held.
- 3. Coordinate interactions among committees and management.
- 4. Assign activities to committees as appropriate.
- 5. Work with staff and the CME Committee to ensure that Annual Meeting and course planning, implementation and documentation is compliant with ACCME guidelines.
Return to committees list