Ensuring quality in the skeletal health profession takes commitment, competency, involvement and most importantly—it takes you!
ISCD enhances your opportunities for success in your career, educational pursuits or clinical practice. In addition to member-only tools and resources, you’ll save hundreds on education, certification and annual meeting registration.
Join today! Already a member, log in to renew!
Why become a member?
- Opportunities for ACCME and ASRT credits, including FREE online courses
- Access to professional publications and resources
- Establish a network of contacts in your community and around the world with our member directory
- Financial benefits such as discounts to our most popular live education courses, annual meeting registration and online purchases
- Pride in knowing you are doing your part to advance quality skeletal health care
ISCD strives to promote quality in musculoskeletal imaging with the goal of improving patient care. Our members range from academic researchers and industry representatives to nurses and clinicians to technologists and other healthcare professionals. We represent and welcome all medical specialties with an interest in providing quality skeletal health assessments, diagnosis and treatments to patients with osteoporosis and other bone-related diseases.
Last modified: April 26, 2018