Not Currently A Member?
- This page reviews some of the benefits of membership. You can view more membership information on these pages: Membership Categories, Frequently Asked Questions and Members Only.
- To receive information on ISCD by mail, submit your address to us online or contact Member Services, email@example.com, 860.259.1000 ext. 100.
- If you are ready to join now, you can Join Online or click the link at the top of the page to print out the Membership Application.
Join ISCD for:
Access to member-only content on the ISCD Web site including continuing education credits
- Inclusion in the establishment of standards & official positions for the field
- Powerful networking opportunities throughout the world
- Latest public policy developments including state regulations & carrier of local determination coverage
- Cutting edge educational opportunities
- Member discounts to ISCD Courses, Annual Meeting, Online Store, Certification and Recertification fees, etc.
- Valuable education, certification, accreditation and position development professional tools
- Valuable Professional resources via various ISCD publications: Journal of Clinical Densitometry®, SCAN®e-newsletter, online learning, calculator tools and more…
Member Privileges Include:
- Annual Meeting
ISCD’s Annual Meeting is the most comprehensive meeting devoted entirely to bone densitometry. It is an opportunity to network, share knowledge and learn cutting-edge developments in the field of bone densitometry. Members receive a discounted registration fee. Member discounts to ISCD Courses, Annual Meeting, BoneYard products (books), Certification and Recertification fees, etc.
Members can download helpful calculating tools: Bone Loss Calculator and DXA Machine Cross Calibration Tool.
ISCD members qualify for discounted rates when applying for Certified Clinical Densitometrist® (CCD), Certified Bone Densitometry Technologist (CBDT™®), and Certified Densitometry Technologist® (CDT) status.
- Employment Opportunities
Members can post position openings free of charge. Nonmembers can post openings for a fee.
- Online CME/CE Tracker – New in 2015
Online CME/CE Tracker allows members to maintain a transcript of all CME or CE credits earned through ISCD educational programs. For those who are certified and use the service, you will not need to track and resubmit ISCD issued credits for certification.
- Online Journal of Clinical Densitometry® (JCD)
The Journal of Clinical Densitometry publishes the latest clinical research on the uses of bone mass and density measurements in medical practice, as well as state-of-the-art review articles on critical topics. Access to the Online Journal of Clinical Densitometry allows access to current and past issues of the Journal.
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program – New in 2015
Once you recertify by application on your next certification application, the MOC program eliminates future recertification applications and fees. Maintaining your MOC and earning 35 credits over 5 years will automatically renew your certification. Please note: If your ISCD Membership or your MOC agreement lapses at any point during the 5 year certification period, you will not be eligible to renew by MOC and you will need to successfully pass the certification exam. For more information, please see the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program FAQs.
- Members Online Directory
Current members are listed in the online membership directory which is updated on a regular basis. Members can login to My Profile and submit new information online. Nonmembers can request to be added to our Mailing List.
- “Ask an Expert” system
Members can submit questions online to clinician and technologist experts in the field.
SCAN, the official quarterly e-newsletter of the ISCD contains articles of significance to all ISCD members.
- Website Resources
www.ISCD.org is your online source for events, courses, member information and society news. Members receive full content access to the Website through the Members Only section.
Last modified: October 27, 2015