Our new ISCD Learning Center is now live!
This new Learning Center will allow us to provide more innovative learning solutions in the coming year and is designed to provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
We have done our best to answer a few quick questions that we anticipate you may have with the launch of the new Learning Center below.
For more detailed steps to register for a course and to access your courses, please see the following “How To” Documents:
How To Documents
- How to register for an online course
- How to access our learning transcripts
- How to view courses you’ve already registered for?
- How to Tell the credits that are available for a course
- How to calculate your total credits
- How to Troubleshoot Error Messages that may arise
Q: How do I access the new ISCD Learning Center?
A: The same way you accessed your ISCD Education before. Login to your account through the top right corner of the ISCD Website.
- Once in your profile, click on the link under ISCD Learning Center “Access online learning opportunities.” This will bring you to our new Learning Center
Q: How do I take an online course?
A: Once you have logged in and accessed the ISCD Learning Center, click the “Online Learning” button to access the available online courses.
Q: How do I access my transcript?
A: Once you have logged in and accessed the ISCD Learning Center, click the “Earn Credits” button to access ISCD and self-reported credits.
Q: How do I know how many total credits I have?
A: Please contact email@example.com for your total number of credits earned during your current certification cycle.
Q: When will the recordings from the 2020 ISCD Annual Meeting be available online?
A: An excellent selection of presentations originally scheduled for our May 2020 Annual Meeting will be available in recorded format in July. Please check back at the ISCD Learning Center!
Last modified: July 10, 2020