** It is recommended that participants use one of the following browsers for best functionality: Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
You can access the ISCD Learning Center the same way that you accessed your education previously by logging in to your account through iscd.org.
Once in your profile, click on the link under ISCD Learning Center “Access online education opportunities.” This will bring you to our new Learning center
- If you are unable to see parts of a course during your online learning experience (i.e. the text of an acknowledgment does not display, login/register buttons and/or shopping carts do not appear, pdf documents do not download,) there are a few reasons this may be occurring. We have done our best to provide the most common scenarios below with a suggested solution.
Possible reasons you may be experiencing issues:
- Are you using Internet Explorer 11?
This older web browser does not support most modern web
standards. Internet Explorer 11 can cause the Learning Center to no-load all the
tabs or not display register or login buttons. Internet Explorer 11 also has
issues playing Event Center webinars and archives.
The solution: We recommend Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- Are you using an out of date version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari?
The solution: Update the browser. Each browser has different steps, but here is a link that explains how to do this for most browsers – https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001388.htm
- Are you using a VPN’s or Remote Desktop program?
Symptoms include users not being able to log in, not be able to see or hear webinars. Another symptom of this issue may be videos are stopping and starting.
The solution: Drop the VPN or Remote Desktop connection first. Then try to log in.
- Are you accessing the ISCD Learning Center from a work computer?
Sometimes computers in professional environments may have firewalls that prevent access to content on sites like the ISCD Learning Center.
The solution: Try accessing your online learning from your home/personal computer.
- Are pop-up blockers enabled on your computer?
Pop-up blockers can cause different parts of your online learning experience (i.e. acknowledgment text) not to display. Depending on the device you are using and/or the browser you are using, there are a number of ways that you can change your settings to disable the pop-up blocker.
Here is a resource that will be helpful for you: https://www.hellotech.com/guide/for/how-to-disable-pop-up-blocker-on-chrome
**If you have tried the above solutions and are still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact a staff member at ISCD by calling 860-259-1000.
Last modified: June 30, 2020