As a membership organization, ISCD encourages members to take an active role in the Society. When changes or amendments are proposed to the bylaws of the ISCD, we invite members to vote on the amendments. If you are an ISCD Member, you will receive an email giving you the ability to vote on these bylaw amendments.
Below are the key categories for edits to the ISCD Bylaws:
– Address Membership changes necessary to implement the New Membership Model
– Define member in good standing
– Clarified Immediate Past President seat on Executive Committee (non-voting)
– Address petition verse write-ins in elections
– Replace Evaluation & Compensation Committees with a Personnel Committee
You may see the current ISCD Bylaws by clicking here.
Last modified: May 26, 2020